- Internet users are given the privacy and security from manipulations, as stated in the following:
- Users’ owned websites will not be controlled by others unless allowed by the owner.
- Other users are not allowed to get personal information from other websites unless permitted.
- Other users are not allowed to change any settings of the website unless it is set to be edited by anyone.
- Internet users are not allowed to post anything that may be offensive to other users, such as:
- Explicit sexual contents within images
- Cultural offense towards other countries or tribes
- Online crime
- Cyber bullying
- Dishonest promotions
- Illegal hacking
- Internet users are given the freedom to express and to share as they want, so long as they follow the said conditions.
- Users have the freedom of universal access.
- No one is allowed to ban anyone from using the internet unless he or she committed a crime that needed the punishment.
- Users that break the rules are punishable by law.
- Consequences range from deletion of owned website, no access in certain websites, banned from internet, to imprisonment.
Computer Literacy: Media and Information Literacy
self-revised/self-made Magna Carta